The Meadow Brook Hunt Club was incorporated in Westbury Long Island in May 1881. The Club included the famous Meadow Brook Hounds. The original golf course was built in 1894 and was a nine-hole course. The club became the 37th member of the U.S.G.A. and in 1897 became a charter member of the M.G.A. In 1953 ground was broken at the Jericho site and noted architect L.S. “Dick” Wilson was contracted to build a new course. The new course was opened for play in 1955.


P.O. Box 58, 500 Cedar Swamp Road, Jericho, NY 11753 | (516) 935-6500 | All content is the property of Meadow Brook Club.
Meadow Brook Privacy Policy